Built for Ally Metts
1995 Ford Econoline
Ally is planning on van lifing though the Oregon winter, so it was time to add a little insulation!
- 3M Thinsulate. Most effective to fit in strange spots.
- Polyiso foam board. Most effective R value for cost.
- EZ cool. The combo of air pockets and reflection boost thermal resistance.
We also added a few essentials:
- 100 ah AGM battery, that charges off the alternator
- Cedar TnG ceiling. If I could show a picture of the smell, I would.
- Dimmable LED lights
- USB and 12V